I made an appointment for my house cleaning for a Saturday, when I can be at home. However, Homejoy calls that day morning (about 2 hrs before start) and informs me that the appointment will need to be cancelled. This is the 2nd time they are cancelling on the last minute.

I am looking for reliability in the services I purchase, since with 2 kids, work..etc, time is of essence. Unfortunately, homejoy fails to meet those reasonable expectations, and fails to stand by the schedule they confirmed.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of house cleaning from Homejoy. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Homejoy to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Homejoy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments