Round Rock, Texas
1.4

I bought a 3 hour clean from Homejoy on Living Social and they came out yesterday.The cleaning lady was really nice and friendly, however her cleaning was not great.

I had picked up/decluttered beforehand, so all she had to do was the detail cleaning. I explained to her that we were putting our house on the market the following week, and I would like for her to focus on the bathrooms, kitchen and windows to the the house ready to show.

Pictures below were taken when I got home.I will not be using or recommending Homejoy.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Homejoy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Billerica, Massachusetts Molly Maid "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..." Read more Extended Arms Provides Proof Of Slander by Tonya Wigner Hall Memphis Tn Owner of She Can Clean Green PART 1 She Can Clean Green "Here's pictures proving that Tonya Wigner Hall owner of She Can Clean in Memphis started this entire online slandering of Extended Arms Cleaning Contractors unprovokenly. It all started because she..." Read more Zerorez and the bleached carpet Zerorez "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..." Read more Royal Maids House Cleaning Service Review from Little River, South Carolina Royal Maids "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..." Read more Stockx - My missing shoes and Mish goes silent Stockx "Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, the new Louis Vuitton supreme shoes spending over $3500 total. Weeks later I only have 1 pair of shoes and Mish constantly change the story..." Read more Touch Of Modern - These are scammers Touch Of Modern "These people are scammers. I ordered something and received totally something else. When I emailed them back they told me that they are out of stock and can offer me..." Read more A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada - These scammers seem to be able to get away with murder A N And Associates Florencescovel Canada "I ordered a sleep aid from A N & Associates FlorenceScovel (please note I am referring to the company from Canada only). It took weeks to arrive and was then..." Read more Jillybugs - They are truly the best with the very BEST products.  Jillybugs "They have worked with the same factories for over 10 years and have amazing quality at prices your just not going to get ANYWHERE ELSE. With that will come wait..." Read more