I bought a 3 hour clean from Homejoy on Living Social and they came out yesterday.The cleaning lady was really nice and friendly, however her cleaning was not great.
I had picked up/decluttered beforehand, so all she had to do was the detail cleaning. I explained to her that we were putting our house on the market the following week, and I would like for her to focus on the bathrooms, kitchen and windows to the the house ready to show.
Pictures below were taken when I got home.I will not be using or recommending Homejoy.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Homejoy House Cleaning
- Review category
- Cleaning Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On Sept 29,2015 a Company under the name of Jen's Cleaning Services (aka Rosa M Andrades) was hiredto clean my property for a moving out renter. She claimed..."
- "DO NOT HIRE ELLA MAIDS TO DO ANY CLEANING FOR YOU!!! I mistakenly hired them for back to back jobs and regret it. They were to clean a..."
- "Stanley Steemer was the worst company I ever used. I had removed everything out of the bedroom for them. They only go over your rug once and it was left..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "I bought a living room set in Round Rock, TX from RTG: 1 couch, 1 loveseat, an end table, lamp and coffee table. This was in May of 2015, it..."
- "I did not sign up for monthly shipments, I distinctly remember un-checking the box, but they sent me a 2nd "introductory kit" and set up auto-billing for $54.94 a month..."
- "My mother has been putting money away for a new television for almost a year now. She is finally ready to purchase and asked me for some assistance. I found..."