1.4

I bought a 3 hour clean from Homejoy on Living Social and they came out yesterday.The cleaning lady was really nice and friendly, however her cleaning was not great.

I had picked up/decluttered beforehand, so all she had to do was the detail cleaning. I explained to her that we were putting our house on the market the following week, and I would like for her to focus on the bathrooms, kitchen and windows to the the house ready to show.

Pictures below were taken when I got home.I will not be using or recommending Homejoy.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Homejoy and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Homejoy.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cleaning Services category for more informed decision or compare Homejoy to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Homejoy?

Comments

Molly Maid - House Cleaning Service Review Molly Maid "I contacted this Molly Maid about 1.5 weeks ago regarding a deep clean for my house that I am getting ready to put on the market. After telling them this..." Read more Classic Services of Medford NJ- Stay Away Classic Services "Come across great, as a wonderful husband and wife team, local, with great references ( for CLEANING). They should stick to carpet cleaning and stay away from floor refinishing. Horrible..." Read more Blackmon Mooring - Carpet cleaning fiasco Blackmon Mooring "I contacted the company to clean carpets after having had a successful experience with the company. After finally getting the carpet cleaning scheduled, the technicians flooded my Berber carpet with..." Read more Tidy.com Credit Card Scam Tidy "In 2016, I had been working at TIDY.com as a subcontractor doing flyer distribution services in Atlanta GA. They robbed the main distribution company based in Florida of $118,000.00 doing..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more